- Lightweight and durable
- Reduces diver fatigue
The Broco® BR-21 is the new generation compression type welding stinger engineered with superior features. The BR-21 is lightweight, durable and designed to hold the electrode at the optimum angle to reduce diver fatigue.
Selected features of the BR-21 include:
- Index notch on the head helps divers find the hole, even in the dark. Improves rod insertion in low-vis environment.
- Beveled seat keeps electrode at ideal angle. Groove eliminates electrode “wiggle.”
- Over-sized head is easier to hold.
- Resistance O-ring on the shoulder ensures tension when head is tightened, increasing head life.
- Handle and head are from hexagonal stock for sure gripping by a gloved hand.
|2.||241||O-Ring, BUNA, Size 116|
|3.||2105||Screw, Cap, 1/4″-20 x 3/8″|
|4.||BB-11||Label, BROCO, Blue|
|5.||211*||Handle & Cable Assembly|
*NOTE: This sub-assembly contains one each PN 2105 Cap Screw.