Super SeaKing DFP Dual Frequency Profiling Sonar
- 0.6MHz profiler for use in water containing suspended particles or where longer ranges are required
- 1.1MHz profiler for higher accuracy work at short ranges in clearer water
- Hard Boot protection
- Increased scan rate
- Pipeline and trench cross sectional profiling
- Precision positioning of mattresses and rock dumping.
- Storage tank survey
- Underwater surveying of road and rail bridge foundations
The Tritech SeaKing suite of sensors comprises of an everincreasing range of products that are continually being revised.
The Super SeaKing Dual Frequency Profiling Sonar Head uses the latest technological advances available in transducer design. Using composite transducer technology this sonar offers substantially increased ranges and image resolution.
Utilising side lobe suppression techniques, improved S/N ratios and a reduced beam width the Super SeaKing DFP provides high quality profile data never before available from a mechanical scanning profiler. Operating at 0.6MHz and 1.1MHz this new profiler has been designed with a hard boot, which offers increased protection over conventional mechanical scanning profilers.
As part of the SeaKing suite of survey sensors the Super SeaKing DFP can be run simultaneously with a number of SeaKing sensors all communicating over one communication link. This offers the obvious financial benefit where only one processor is required to run a number of sensors as well as the simplified logistics of running a suite of sensors over one communication link and operated by one control unit.