The Stanley sk58 Sinker Drill is a heavy duty rock drill designed for drilling underwater in concrete, rock and masonry. The feathering on/off valve makes starting the drill bit relatively easy. The sk58 uses industry standard drill steel and can drill up to a 3″ (75 mm) diameter hole up to 20′ (6 m) deep. The direct drive rotation motor drives the 1″ x 4¼” hex shank drill steel and is adjustable between 0 and 300 rpm. Air is required to clear holes of debris. Painted hi-visibility yellow.
- T-Handle with feathering on/off valve allows easy start and control
- Rotation speed adjustable between 0 and 300 rpm
- Stainless Steel spools and fasteners
- Four tie rod design for durability
- Uses standard rock drill steels: 1″ x 4¼” Hex Shank
- Drills up to 3 in diameter hole up to 20′ deep
- Operates in any position
- Requires air to clear holes of debris
- Trouble free drill steel latch retainer
When hydraulic hose exceeds 100′ (30.4 m) in length, increase I.D. of both pressure and return hose. For more information, consult Stanley Hydraulic Tools.