The Stanley iw24 is an extreme duty 1½” square drive impact wrench designed for the toughest underwater bolting applications. Powered by a Stanley integral Hyrevz motor, the iw24 has a durable swing hammer impact mechanism with adjustable impact intensity from 800 to 3500 ft lbs (1088 to 4760 Nm) of torque. Designed to run from a wide range of hydraulic circuits, this wrench allows underwater bolting with the best in the most extreme applications. “D” style grip handle with side assist handle and hi-visibility yellow paint is standard.
- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor produces high torque
- Stainless Steel spools and fasteners
- Forward-Reverse with variable speed
- “D” style grip handle with inside trigger
- Feathering on/off trigger for precise control
- Adjustable impact intensity
- 3500 ft lbs/4760 Nm of maximum impact torque
- Durable swing hammer mechanism
- Cast-in lifting eye
When hydraulic hose exceeds 100′ (30.4 m) in length, increase I.D. of both pressure and return hose. For more information, consult Stanley Hydraulic Tools.