Hotwater SuitNorthern Diver Evolution
Hotwater suit has been developed over the past 20 years. The suit is based around a unique heavy anodized aluminium water distribution valve, with its unique 360 degree stainless steel quick connector.
The water flows along an anti-kink rubber pipe profile, designed by, and unique to, Northern Diver.
The pipes are held in place by a padded neoprene cover for comfort. All pipe runs are directed for comfort during those long bell runs.
The arms and legs can be trimmed to length and the pipe passed backwards through the ladder hole adjusters. There is the facility on the pipe, for the front chest and back neck, to take a hot water feed to the mask to heat the face plate.
The suit is supplied with a 1/4” inline double-barb plastic connector.
The shell body is constructed from high grade non-shrink neoprene with a high rubber solids content, lined on the outside with a durable Swiss pique canvas fabric.
Tested under the Balmoral UK platform, North Sea at 355 metres depth
- Diver climate control system
- Polymer reinforced knee and shin pads. This and the adjacent polymer reinforced embossing which circles the legs in the calf area is ideal for duct taping boots or socks to the suit.
- Two deep pockets with drain holes and equipment attachment eyelets.
- Right pocket has a small safety knife 80mm blade in a webbing sheath with bungie cord retaining lanyard.
- Suit closure is by a heavy-duty Vislon YKK zip
- Wrap-over neoprene neck with fleece lining
- Supplied with one ID badge which is secured to the suit with velcro. Spare tags are available on request.
- Neoprene shoulder epaulettes – can be used as shoulder harness retainers which prevent your harness from slipping off your shoulders.
- Light reflective strips on upper arms
- Plastic embossed elbow area which continues round the arm, which is ideal for duct taping gloves to the suit. Wrist area has two pieces of diagonal velcro for glove attachment.
- Anodisedaluminium water distribution valve with 360° stainless steel swivel connector. When valve is not feeding the suit it dumps to the rear via control knob.
- Featuring new flat pipe technology for additional comfort and a improved flow rate of 20%.
• CE approved suit for use in excess of 50 metres depth