Amron International’s new 350M BIBS mask is the perfect combination of performance, durability and comfort. The Amron 350M BIBS Mask was specifically designed to meet the rigorous Norsok U-101 breathing standard and has been successfully performance tested by NUI and validated by DNV. Unlike other BIBS on the market today, Amron’s 350M BIBS Mask is built to withstand the extreme conditions found in a saturation diving environment.
The Amron 350M BIBS Mask demand regulator is fully adjustable to allow for easy breathing from surface decompression all the way down to 350 meters pressurized depth. Diver’s comfort was a major consideration so the 350M BIBS Mask comes standard with a comfortable oral nasal and a supportive head strap.
For chamber depths over 99 feet of seawater, a secondary vacuum regulator must be installed (see Tescom Regulator (Part Number: 26-2912-282A). A hull-stop valve should be an integral part of the hyperbaric system; used as a safety device to shut down the vacuum should a pressure loss occur. The vacuum regulator allows the exhaled gases to be carried to the outside of the chamber thereby eliminating oxygen buildup or contamination of the chamber environment.
- Third party Tested and Certified by NUI to Norsok U-101:1999 and Verified by DNV
- Easy Breathing (light inhalation and exhalation resistance, resulting in a low work of breathing)
- Rugged Regulator Housing with Stainless Steel Valve Assemblies
- Tool-less Removal of Demand and Exhaust Valve Assemblies for ease of maintenance and service
- Pneumatically Balanced Demand Regulator with fine tune adjustment
- Pneumatically Balanced Exhaust Regulator with overboard dump, permits minimum ventilation of the chamber
- Gas Router and CO2 Purge Mechanism Attached to the Valves
- Double Diaphragm Design with Removable Diaphragms and locking Diaphragm Covers for proper alignment and compression
- Ultrafit, Hi-Comfort Silicone Oral Nasal, designed to fit most faces and designed to accommodate a microphone option
- Full Head Harness for added comfort during long administration
- Pressure and Collapse tested 10 ft. Hose Assembly with Quick Disconnects included
- For use with Air, Oxygen, or Heliox
- A unique microphone (Part #: 550-0010-01) can be linked to an Amcom ™ series communicator, allowing the person inside the chamber to clearly communicate with people outside the chamber
- CE 607930
- US PatentNo. 8,336,547
- Int. PCT. Pat. App. No. US2012/066144 pending
350M BIBS Mask – P/N: 350M-01 Includes: